onsdag den 19. marts 2014

ReTap-bottles

So I was attending DANSIC, which is a conference about social entrepreneurship and social innovation. As a present we received a water-bottle from the new company: ReTap.

This is my new favorite thing! No, actually I have many favorite things, but this is definitely on the top-10 list :-)
It is so practical and handy - and best of all it can be washed in the dishwasher so it won't be a playground for bacterias! 

One of the other reasons that it is one of my favorite things is that it keeps me hydrated! When I am really busy I forget to drink and then I end up crashing in my head because of dehydration.
But when I have this bottle something happens to me, so I just feel like drinking the water! 

Am so happy, and will encourage all out there to get one of these!!

Check out the website to see where you can get one of them: http://www.retap.dk/


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar