tirsdag den 22. oktober 2013

Second Day on LCHF and re-exam in law

Well, as the headline states this is my second day on the lifestyle called LCHF..
I am so surprised to realize how good I feel having been without sugar, starch and gluten for almost two days now. Sugar is really a sweet poison!
It's amazing to be on a diet where I am allowed to drink a big cup of coffee with a lot of whipped cream in it, and greasy egg and cheese.

I had a surprisingly good coffeedrink today that I want to share with you. It sounds wired, it sound like something you normally wouldn't think of together with coffee - but I tell you it's good! 
I had been checking out various LCHF-blogs and came across the egg-latte that basically consists of coffee, one egg, a tablespoon of oil and additionally sweetener and spices. Blend it all together - and boom ! You have a latte-looking coffee without milk! It's delicious. 

As the headline also states I have my oral re-exam in law tomorrow - I feel the butterflies in my stomach but I have a good feeling about it.
I will be talking about adults with specific social problems, and I have chosen to focus on homeless people with an addiction. I am looking forward to this since this is one of my favorite subject in relation to social work. I really believe that God has helped me in the process of preparing!

I have been trying to get ready for the exam by choosing the clothes for tomorrow already now (and again Flylady have been assisting me!!) I've decided to go feminine with a green style :) check this out
I'll be wearing a pair of dark leggins, a long mint green top and a long mint green tunic.
As to accessories I will be using the belt, and a matching necklace and earrings.

Well take care out there - and wish me luck! :)
Love y'all.

Abigail

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar