mandag den 3. juni 2013

My first exam as a FLY-baby

As the headline days this is my first exam as a FLY-baby. Now, for all of you who may be thinking: "What is that girl talking about?!" I will shortly explain what it means to be a FLY-baby.

A FLY-baby is a follower of the life style-changing-restructuring-life saving - program called FLY-lady. FLY is an acronym for the words: Finally Loving Yourself.
Basically what the program does is that it helps women (and men) to get their well-being(both physically and mentally) and their home under control by doing small baby-steps one day at a time. I will get back in another blog to tell you more about it. Untill then you can check out FLYladys own website: www.flylady.net

What FLY-lady is doing for me is that it is helping me to get structure in my everyday. It might sound weird, but I sense that it helps me with an holistic view on my life - so that I do not only focus on school, and then everything else doesn't matter - but I am actually able to focus on school AND still have my home and other areas in my life under control .

Tomorrow I will be going to the school to get my subject for the oral exam. Then I have three days to create and hand in an agenda for what I want to talk about during the exam.

Before these exam situation would cause me to feel rather stressed out, like: "Oh no, can I do this, and what about this and that!!! " but this time I developed my own FLY-exam-prep-program :)

I started last Saturday by making an overview over the three days; where I would be, what I would eat etc. it might sound ridiculous to plan all that beforehand, but I found out that it is a good idea of several reasons; first of all when it is planned, I can see how I should go there . Secondly I believe that it will help me to get away from the pit of trashy food that only makes my brain dull!

A thing that is helping me very much is my to-do list! I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT! As my pastor used to say about a to-do list: If you forget, the list remembers! 

So let's take a look on to nights to-do list:

DONE - pack my bag for the day at the library tomorrow
DONE - do my lunch-package ready
DONE - find clothes for tomorrow
DONE - do the dishes and clean the sink (The very first baby-step in FLYlady is to make the kitchen sink clean so it shines at you when you look at it)
DONE - find out when to take the bus tomorrow morning
DONE - upload blog
DONE - pray
- get ready for bed time
- look in the calendar for tomorrow's schedule
- nighty night! <3

So right now, 21:51 local DK-time, I have am Has ready for the day tomorrow as I could be .

Peace to y'all :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar