fredag den 31. maj 2013

Oatmeal-pancakes

As said in the update-version I am soon facing two exams, ergo; I am home studying and reading.
I have a law-exam next week, and it is divided into two faces; I have to go to the school mext week to get the subject, and then I have three days to write an agenda on what I want to talk about during the examination. 21th of June I will then go to the actual exam.

So I was thinking: I need to eat proper food! Brain-food! 
I started the day with making a big portion of oatmeal-porridge with half a banana and cinnamon - mmh, yummy! Fortunately it was really foggy outside when I ate my breakfast, which gave me an opportunity to light candlesticks! (I love candlesticks!!)

So to get to the headline I will give the recipe of oatmeal-porridge-pancakes! :)

Ingredients
- the leftovers from the porridge
- 2 eggs
- a little butter to fry the pancakes
(Depending on your sweet-taste you can add sugar or sweetener. You can also add chopped almonds or walnuts to really give your brain a boost. I decided to take the other half of the banana and add it + some grain-cereals )

Stir porridge and egg together - add sweetener and other things
(These pancakes are definitely best as American pancakes, it will also be more natural since the amount of dough isn't so big. But unfortunately I don't have any pan for American pancakes (yet!) so I will make to smaller ones on my big pan)

Fry it on the pan (as you can see I succeeded in making small pancakes. I was just using a tablespoon to create them)
Mmh yummy! 
 In the process of making theseI am listening to Kim Walkers recent cd Still Believe . It is really good, I've added the link here so you can find it if you want to (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a0QwrzYpJS4) 

Final result! Enjoy :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar